Préférence en matière de cookies
The following is a detailed information and list of the cookies that we might use on our Service:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the basic functional performance and cannot be switched off on our website Cookie Settings or other settings for cookies on our Service. They are set in response to actions made by you when you make a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. Without them, our website, web services or apps cannot function properly when you are browsing.
Cookies used such as:
Our Service may use this kind of cookies to remember your preferences and settings in order to provide you with personalized user experiences.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Wellell will only use your personal information in accordance with relevant privacy laws and regulations. We use the information collected to help better understand and improve your experience with Wellell’s products and services. For example, we may:
- Use your information to help you complete a process or transaction, account registration, to communicate with you, to deliver products and services to you and to provide ongoing support;
- Use your information to contact you to for marketing purpose, such as delivering advertisements, promotional messages, notices and other information related to the Service and your interests;
- Use your information for quality assurances purposes;
- Use your information for your insurance;
- Analyze and compile statistics from the information collected to study and improve our services or develop new services; and/or
- Improve our products and services to you by transferring your information to our other affiliate, facilities, trusted third-party processors and service providers, which may be located outside the European Economic Area. The transfer of information will be protected and in accordance with applicable privacy protection laws, including the implementation of safeguards such as encryption or pseudonymisation of your information.
We will maintain your Information for as long as it remains necessary for the identified purpose or as required by law, which may extend beyond your use of medical products and services provided by Wellell.